The Revive and Renew grant was created to honor the immense amount of work that K12 principals put in on a daily basis and to promote the health, well being and continual professional development of innovative educational leaders. The Revive and Renew Grant is for innovative principals who are swamped, always working and rarely take time for themselves. The grant of $500.00 should be used to relax, rejuvenate and or improve your practice through continuing education.
- To be eligible you must be employed for a minimum of one school year in your current district (If you have been moved from one school to another but are still employed in the same district you are eligible.)
- Submit a 300-500 word description of your innovative approach to leadership, your area of expertise or your passion.
- Subscribe to the podcast The Principal Entrepreneur and be willing to be interviewed around your area of innovation, expertise, or passion.
- To apply you can either click the apply button and follow the prompts or email your full name, school, how long you've been there, phone number, address, and a 300-500 word description of your innovative approach to leadership, your area of expertise or your passion to email@example.com.
Deadline for Submissions:
September 30, 2017
December 1, 2017
* If you are the recipient of the grant you must be comfortable posting videos and pictures of the fun you had spending the grant.
**Entries will be limited to the first 500 applicants.
*** Interested in learning more about me? Check out my Linkedin profile. For a more in depth look at the purpose and reasons behind the grant click here.